We’ve updated our safety protocol in response to COVID-19 and government safety guidelines. Here’s what to expect.
We are open with reduced hours: Monday – Thursday 10am – 3pm.
Appointments needed outside that timeframe can be arranged with notice.
- Free delivery of supplies
- Remote hearing aid program available
- Video chat appointments are available
- Increased Sanitary Precautions following CDC’s Infection Control Guidelines
- Waiting Area and exam rooms are disinfected after every patient
- Patients will fill out a COVID-19 screen form and temperatures are taken with a thermal thermometer before entering the exam room
- All staff will wear a N95 mask and Face Shield
- Sneeze Guards have been installed in our consultation rooms
- Practice social distancing. We are limiting the number of patients scheduled at one time.
- Offering Drive-up Services for repair drop-offs and pickups, hearing aid cleanings, and supply pick-ups
- Accessible Drop Slot in our suite door for dropping off hearing aid repairs